Register for the Course
Developed and emerging markets will be covered referencing Moody's Global Rating Methodologies for Finance, Securities, and Asset Managers
The course will offer a combination of short presentations, discussions, exercises, and case studies.
Program Level: Introductory to Intermediate
Prerequisites: No prior analytical experience is necessary but familiarity with the activities of non-bank financial institutions, their business lines and organization is desirable.
Advanced Preparation: None
- Apply a structured framework to analyze non-bank financial institutions
- Analyze key qualitative risk factors
- Identify, calculate and interpret key ratios
- Evaluate a non-bank financial institution’s strength based on its published financial information
- Determine the overall credit quality of a non-bank financial institution in mature and developing markets
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit risk analysts
- Central bankers
- Fixed income professionals
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)
- Corporate treasurers
- Correspondent banking officers
- Relationship managers involved in exposures to, or investments in, non-bank financial institutions.