Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This course provides a practical understanding of troubled property loans and how to address credit problems created by the sluggish economy and global credit crunch.
Participants learn how to apply strategic solutions to commercial property loan workouts and restructurings. We also review techniques for critically assessing loan documents and examining inter-creditor issues, including conflict resolution in multiple layers of contract covenants.
- Apply strategic solutions for property loan workouts and restructurings.
- Interpret loan document structures and terms and understand their implications in restructuring or workout situations.
- Employ commonly used legal tools when working with problem loans.
- Interpret insolvency provisions and claims hierarchies.
- Identify potential lender liability issues.
- Commercial and investment bankers
- Asset managers
- Relationship managers
- Risk managers
- Analysts and underwriters
- Commercial real estate (CRE) professionals