Register for the Course
This three-day masterclass helps participants assess project feasibility, conduct financial analyses, structure investments, and review key provisions of documentation.
The substantial growth of public-private partnerships and large, capital-intensive projects continues to drive the need for effective analysis of project and infrastructure investments. This three-day course helps participants assess project feasibility, conduct financial analyses, structure investments using various sources of funds, and review key provisions of the documentation. The course has an international focus and will identify the critical components of projects and associated risks.
- Evaluate the major players in a project or infrastructure deal.
- Understand the drivers of viability of a project finance transaction.
- Identify the inherent risks in a project and take actions to mitigate them.
- Understand, interpret, and create project finance documentation.
- Use and interpret a financial model to assess and stress test a transaction.
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit analysts
- Fixed-income analysts
- Sponsors, contractors, and investors
- Government agencies