Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics High-Yield Masterclass is a three-day course that provides practical yet detailed insight into this increasingly important asset class.
More than half of global bonds are high-yield, and the market, although cyclical, has been growing since inception.
This three-day course covers global high-yield bonds with a focus on Europe, and addresses the following questions: Who are the borrowers and investors? Who are the middlemen? How do the markets work? What are the practical, regulatory, and legal challenges? How do covenants work? How does an investor choose? Where is the market headed?
- Understand the “who,” “why,” and “how much” of how high-yield markets work.
- Understand the technical aspects of the high-yield market.
- Describe the most important elements of a prospectus.
- Describe the most common high-yield structures.
- Understand and describe key issues with high-yield covenants and how they work.
- Credit analysts
- Credit risk managers
- Fund managers
- Corporate treasurers
- Investment bankers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Investment grade investors/analysts crossing over to high-yield