Register for the Course
This one-day course focuses on loans and introduces syndication market basics, focusing on Europe.
An important part of the Moody’s Analytics Debt Capital Markets series, this one-day course focuses on loans and introduces the basics of the syndication market, focusing on Europe.
- Understand what drives the scale and depth of this market.
- Identify market participants and understand their importance.
- Describe the syndication process from the point of mandate through to drawdown and post-syndication activities.
- Identify and describe the relevant documentation that is involved in the syndication process.
- Understand the key differences between markets in Europe and the USA.
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit analysts
- Regulators and central bankers
- Fixed income professionals