Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This two-day course provides an effective, structured approach to analyze and understand Sukuk transactions.
The substantial growth of Sukuk continues is driving the need for an effective, structured approach to analyze and understand Sukuk transactions. This course helps participants assess different Sukuk structures, compare those structures with conventional finance transactions, and review key provisions of Sukuk documentation. The course also includes an introduction to the publicly available credit rating methodology of our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, for rating Sukuk issuances.
- Provide an overview of Islamic Finance.
- Understand the concept of Sukuk.
- Describe the key elements of typical Sukuk structures.
- Compare and contrast equity-based and debt-based Sukuk transactions.
- Explain the basics of the Sukuk rating methodology of Moody's Investors Service.
- Retail, corporate, and investment bankers, including client-facing staff and people in support or administrative units
- Credit analysis groups