Register for the Course
This two-day course will help you better understand the risks involved with Islamic banks, using recent developments in the industry.
The course will combine short presentations, discussion, exercises, and case studies to provide practical, current, and job-related information. It will cover the roles that the Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB), Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAIOFI), and rating agencies play in Islamic Finance.
- Understand risk identification, risk measurement, risk monitoring, and risk mitigation when dealing with Islamic banks.
- Establish awareness of the development of Islamic finance in risk management and governance.
- Identify risk and mitigants of widely used Islamic banking products.
- Understand how rating agencies assess the risk on different Sukuk structures.
- Retail, corporate, and investment banking – client-facing staff and people in support or administrative units
- Credit analysis groups