Register for the Course
This one-day course provides an overview of Islamic Finance.
This course will help participants gain a good understanding of Islamic Finance. It includes an overview of the most important Islamic Finance contracts currently used in the market and reviews the Islamic Finance institutions operating today. The workshop uses practical case studies and group exercises to ensure learning through interaction.
- Describe the key concepts that underlie Islamic finance.
- Explain the five core principles of Islamic finance.
- Compare and contrast Islamic and conventional finance.
- Discuss the features and benefits of the major Islamic financial categories (assets, liabilities, investments).
- Retail, corporate, and investment bankers – client-facing staff and people in support or administrative units
- Credit analysis groups