Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This two-day course provides grounding in the major classes of fixed-income securities and clarifies the main concerns for issuers and investors.
This program entails a combination of short presentations, discussions, exercises, and case studies.
- Discuss the importance of capital structure.
- Perform standard financial math for both short and long-term debt products.
- Understand issuer and investor perspectives on government and corporate debt.
- Discuss issues surrounding the capital structure of financial institutions.
- Perform basic pricing and return calculations.
- Analyze security issuance in money and bond markets.
- Compare and contrast the different forms of issuance.
- Understand the mechanics and applications of repos.
- Analyze the risk and returns of convertible bonds.
- Portfolio, asset, and fund managers
- Credit and lending officers
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Risk managers
- Banking supervisors