Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This one-day course explains the key features of both single-name and index Credit Derivatives, their various applications, risks, mitigants and relevant current regulation.
An understanding of Credit Derivatives is essential knowledge for a full picture of how the credit markets work – for both the private sector and sovereigns. This is particularly true of the bond markets but also of the loan market.
- Understand the key features of single name and index Credit Default Swaps (CDSs)
- Understand their uses and risks
- Understand how they are priced relative to cash instruments
- Understand how they are marked to market, how and why the mark-to-market varies
- Understand how they are regulated
- Fixed-income sales professionals
- Investment bankers
- Relationship managers