Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This two-day public course develops interpersonal skills to manage conversations, gather information, and present issues to auditees to add value to the business.
This intensive two-day course uses practical, realistic exercises and case studies delivered by subject matter specialists. It develops critical interpersonal skills needed by auditors to manage conversations when gathering information and presenting issues to auditees. This course increases actionable information, which adds value to the business, minimizes financial and reputational damage, and reduces risk.
Participants learn proven techniques and have numerous opportunities to practice and develop skills, observe others, and receive individual feedback to build their personal skills toolkit.
- Develop impactful business-focused relationships with auditees.
- Understand and be able to apply the P.E.A.C.E. interview framework and other tried and tested interview models in the workplace.
- Understand and use proven, evidence-based questioning techniques while maintaining stakeholder engagement.
- Identify personality types and adapt your approach to be more effective in audit meetings.
- Prepare for “difficult” conversations and manage them more effectively, presenting issues in a way that engages management constructively, minimizing the potential for conflict.
- Develop proven meeting note-taking methodology, ensuring accuracy and increased detail and productivity.
- Assert yourself with confidence and develop reflective practices to improve your impact.
- Internal auditors
- Senior auditors
- Audit engagement managers