Register for the Course
This two-day seminar provides a comprehensive overview of how FinTech is redefining several financial sectors and identifies FinTech's key building blocks. Participants will learn how to develop strategies to build their own FinTech products and businesses.
Having seen more than $60 billion in global investment since 2010, FinTech is redefining several financial sectors. Start-ups as well as established companies are embracing FinTech innovations as the future of the financial services industry. You will learn from an industry expert who is an entrepreneur, board member and an advisor for several FinTech companies.
- Describe the history of Financial Technology:
where we are today and how we got here.
- Understand the general FinTech landscape, including digital
wealth management, peer-to-peer lending, crowdfunding,
blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and Insurance Technology.
- Have a forward-looking view of the adoption challenges,
key players, and building blocks by segment.
- Develop a framework and strategy to build
FinTech products and businesses.
- Financial professionals who would like to accelerate their knowledge of Financial Technology