Register for the Course
This four-day course concentrates on single obligor analysis, both qualitative and quantitative. The topics covered enable credit practitioners to review real market situations and assess cash flow and credit implications.
Where applicable, we draw on the research and publicly available rating methodologies of our sister company, Moody's Investors Service. Credit issues are analyzed from theoretical and practical perspectives, using recent market examples. We provide a set of “tools” which are practical aids and complement those of other seminars.
- Apply a structured approach to corporate credit assessment.
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios used in the Moody's Investors Service credit rating process.
- Interpret financial statements for their effectiveness, relevance, and vulnerability.
- Determine cash movement dynamics and ascertain their importance in the analysis process.
- Identify the major structure risks when lending into a group of companies.
- Relationship managers
- Credit risk managers
- Corporate lending officers
- Investment bankers
- Asset managers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)