Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This one-day workshop raises the awareness of fraud risks that arise from the normal operations of a bank. The practical, classroom work lays down the foundation of basic fraud risk management skills.
Banks face fraud and attempted fraud on a daily basis in many different forms. The successful mitigation of this risk lies in the level of awareness of all employees and their ability to identify and respond to these events. This workshop looks at fraud prevention and introduces the concept of “Risk Culture” which is vital to the future performance and financial health of any financial institution.
- Understand different aspects of fraud in Financial Institutions
- Understand the Fraud Triangle and why people commit fraud
- Recognize the importance of Fraud Risk Management
- Understand ethical business conduct
- Understand the importance of e-mail security and information security in general
- Appreciate the importance of Risk Culture to combat fraud
- Understand the concepts of Ethical conduct and Whistle-blowing
- Human Resources
- Senior managers