Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This two-day course provides commercial real estate analysts with analytical tools and techniques for improving their decision-making.
In this course, you will be introduced to the various investment vehicles, leasing types and structures, and valuation concepts that shape the investment decision. You will also learn to create pro-forma operating cash flows to measure potential return on investment. In addition, you will review financial structuring options in the capital markets as well as commercial real estate risks.
- Analyze common lease structures and their impact on value and the investment decision.
- Evaluate a typical appraisal report.
- Prepare the operating pro forma for a commercial property.
- Assess the risks associated with commercial property investments.
- Identify potential mitigants for those risks.
- Evaluate financing structures for commercial property transactions.
- Analysts and underwriters
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Relationship managers
- Commercial real estate professionals