Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This two-day course demonstrates fundamental practices for effective due diligence.
High-profile business crises in recent years have brought the necessity for good due diligence into sharp focus. However, the process remains unclear and amorphous. Transactions are frequently examined under competitive pressures and with limited time and personnel.
This course discusses fundamental practices for recognizing and eliciting key information. It presents guidelines and techniques for conducting an efficient and targeted investigative effort. The course is based on recent case studies, including examination of due diligence issues in well-known companies and situations.
- Develop a solid due diligence plan.
- Conduct an effective investigation, asking key questions and uncovering crucial information.
- Know how to respond to and follow up on statements in transaction proposals.
- Recognize red flags and explore them efficiently.
- Credit and investment practitioners in commercial banks
- Investment bankers
- Debt and equity analysts
- Portfolio managers
- Corporate treasurers
- Venture capitalists