Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This four-day course examines key financing issues for large, medium, private, and public corporates in four geographic regions.
This course explores the key financing issues for corporates. It covers the best instruments for particular capital structures, the key players involved, and who gets the money. It also addresses how markets work; practical, regulatory, and legal challenges; and the latest developments in financial engineering.
The course is structured around the financing needs of four real companies from different sectors, geographies, and capital structures. We also uncover other key factors that influence corporates and global debt markets.
- Describe the main activities and trends in global debt markets.
- Structure a corporate financing transaction more proficiently.
- Understand borrower/issuer motivation.
- Understand the motivation of various investors.
- Describe the main legal issues affecting bonds and loans.
- Investment bankers
- Credit risk managers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Corporate treasurers and other finance professionals