Register for the Course
This two-day course covers valuation techniques and credit analysis to improve valuation skills for mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructuring, and other credit and investment processes.
The valuing of companies and their assets is a vital function, not only in the mergers and acquisitions field, but in many other areas of the credit and investment process, particularly restructuring. This course combines valuation techniques with credit analysis, using practical examples to highlight key issues for an enhanced learning process.
- Recognize key drivers in different industries.
- Understand the principal valuation methodologies.
- Create cash flow forecasts.
- Analyze a corporate using multiples.
- Use asset valuation to determine an appropriate response to a default.
- Learn from previous valuation mistakes, including dotcom and social media.
- Financial professionals involved in valuing companies, assets, and other business resources, particularly in the context of credit analysis
- Commercial and investment bankers