Register for the Course
This four-day workshop provides comprehensive and thoroughly practical training for introducing, enhancing, and updating governance practices in organizations.
Corporate governance principles have become an essential part of managing modern enterprises. However, the adaptation and implementation of “best practices,” as increasingly demanded by shareholders, regulators, and the market, can be challenging.
This workshop provides comprehensive and practical training for introducing, enhancing, and updating governance practices in organizations in both developed and emerging markets.
- Identify the corporate governance principles and structures appropriate for your business.
- Lead the implementation of “best practice” principles in your organization.
- Work with the board of directors to establish optimal practices for the board and raise its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Board directors, both non-executive and senior executive/management
- Company officers with responsibility for governance in their organizations: legal officers, company secretaries, compliance, internal audit
- Regulators and government agencies responsible for implementing or monitoring corporate governance codes, regulations, and requirements
- Financial industry professionals, such as bankers, who advise on clients' business and governance structures
- Portfolio managers aware of the critical importance of good corporate governance in the companies in which they invest, and how governance in those companies can be improved