Corporate Credit Rating Analysis
Register for the Course
What is Corporate Credit Rating Analysis?
This unique three-day course tackles intermediate to advanced corporate credit analysis, the framework for the Moody's Investors Service credit rating system, and the use of quantitative credit tools.
This course provides participants with an in-depth understanding of the publicly-available credit rating practices and methodologies employed by our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, for assessing corporate credit risk. Rating methodologies, financial ratios, and a rating committee simulation are covered. This course helps to improve participants' use and interpretation of Moody's Investors Service credit ratings in their day-to-day work.
What skills will you gain by taking this course?
- Gain insight into the credit rating process of Moody's Investors Service.
- Apply a structured approach to corporate credit assessments.
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios used by Moody's Investors Service in the credit rating process.
- Understand the concepts behind alternative measures of risk, such as Moody's Analytics market-implied signals, and their use in credit analysis.
Who should attend this course?
- Credit analysts
- Ratings advisors
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Fixed-income professionals (both buy and sell sides)
- Portfolio/asset/fund managers
- Equity analysts
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) professionals
- Banking supervisors
- Credit risk professionals