Register for the Course
This course provides participants with an in-depth understanding of the publicly-available credit rating practices and methodologies employed by our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, for assessing corporate credit risk. Rating methodologies, financial ratios, and a rating committee simulation are covered. This course helps to improve participants' use and interpretation of Moody's Investors Service credit ratings in their day-to-day work.
- Gain insight into the credit rating process of Moody's Investors Service.
- Apply a structured approach to corporate credit assessments.
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios used by Moody's Investors Service in the credit rating process.
- Understand the concepts behind alternative measures of risk, such as Moody's Analytics market-implied signals, and their use in credit analysis.
- Credit analysts
- Ratings advisors
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Fixed-income professionals (both buy and sell sides)
- Portfolio/asset/fund managers
- Equity analysts
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) professionals
- Banking supervisors
- Credit risk professionals