Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This three-day course reviews the stages of debt analysis, assesses and develops transaction structures, and tackles the challenges of financial distress.
This course is designed to give a broad and comprehensive grounding in credit.
It proceeds methodically through the stages of debt analysis, the assessment and development of transaction structures, and management of financial distress situations. The course is presented in an interactive format, using public companies as examples with current relevance.
- Review financial statements and apply analysis methodologies to assess a debt transaction.
- Understand the risks inherent in structures and levels of seniority.
- Anticipate and respond effectively to problems of financial distress.
- Commercial credit analysts
- Commercial lenders and loan officers
- Relationship managers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Other financial professionals