Register for the Course
This two-day seminar provides an overview of Blockchain technology and ecosystems, and the application of Blockchain in cryptocurrencies.
Blockchain technology has the potential to change business processes and create significant new opportunities. This seminar will provide an in-depth overview of blockchain technology and its application in cryptocurrencies. You will learn from an industry leader who is a founder of successful blockchain companies and a highly respected advisor who helps organizations digitally transform their business models.
- Define and explain the evolution of blockchain, digital money,
- Recognize the potential of blockchain to disrupt traditional
financial workflows and processes.
- Discuss the Token Economy and the dynamics of
programmable money within blockchain ecosystems.
- Explain digital payments and their global impact, including
rising regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Outline how the technical and regulatory aspects enable new
financial and commercial processes.
- Describe future trends in blockchain ecosystems and their
disruptive effects on the business and financial models..
- How blockchain is positioned to redefine traditional
financial processes. Investment bankers
- The role of cryptocurrencies in the global economy and
FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT TO UNDERSTAND: