Register for the Course
This two-day seminar provides an in-depth overview of robo-advisors and their business models, and options for deploying the technology. Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of digital wealth management, its potential opportunities, and risks.
Robo-advisors, also known as digital wealth management, are changing the landscape for the investing industry and financial advisors. You will learn from an industry expert who is an entrepreneur, board member and an advisor for several FinTech companies.
- Describe the history of financial technology: where we are today and how we got here.
- Understand the general FinTech landscape and digital wealth management (robo-advisors) as a segment of that landscape.
- Understand the application of the technology through in-depth case studies of successful FinTech digital wealth managers.
- Leverage the knowledge gained on key vendors, asset management, and business model considerations.
- Develop a framework and strategy to build your own robo-advisor.
Financial professionals who want to accelerate their knowledge of financial technology, and have a particular interest in building a robo-advisor, personal finance app or wealth management platform.