Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This course provides an overview of the RiskIntegrity reporting tool and how to use it to generate the reports required by Solvency II, Pillar 3.
- Review the key regulatory requirements of Solvency II, Pillar 3.
- Learn the primary technical features of RiskFoundation platform.
- Understand how RiskIntegrity complies with Pillar 3 regulatory requirements.
- Identify the main steps to generate reports.
- Analyze, correct, and validate generated reports.
- Sales (for introduction part)
- Presales, functional, and/or technical consultants in charge of implementing RiskIntegrity
- Project managers
- Users at client site