RiskIntegrity™ Standard Formula (Pillars 1 and 3)
Find a Course Near You
No course available at this time.
Register for the Course
This course provides an overview of the RiskIntegrity tool and how to use it to calculate and report regulatory capital for Solvency II.
- Understand how insurance principles and Solvency II requirements are incorporated in the solution.
- Distinguish between the modules and applications within the RiskIntegrity suite.
- Understand the key technical features of the RiskFoundation platform.
- Identify the main datamart tables used in RiskIntegrity.
- Review the different types of assets, life liabilities, and non-life liabilities that are supported in RiskIntegrity and how they are managed.
- Learn to configure risk calculation, consolidation, and reporting processes in RiskIntegrity.
- Understand the regulatory calculation methodologies.
Who Should Attend?
- Sales (for introduction part)
- Presales, functional, and/or technical consultants in charge of implementing RiskIntegrity
- Project managers
- Users at client site