Find a Course Near You
No course available at this time.
Register for the Course
Customized training for end-users and decision makers
- Meet client-specified training needs in topics such as regulatory vs. economic capital, stress tetsing, quantifying concerntration risk, and best practices.
- Understand how to analyze credit portfolios and the drivers of portfolio risk, and identify/quantify the sources and effects of concentration and diversification.
- Understand the structure of the Moody's Analytics global correlation model and how correlation impacts portfolio loss distribution and economic capital.
- Understand the data, inputs, and parameters needed to create and run a portfolio via RiskFrontier; how to specify them; and how they affect the outputs.
- Use RiskFrontier to improve portfolio performance given the institution's constraints. Explain the materials and concepts covered.
- Executives, managers, and analysts in retail business lines, insurance companies, and asset management firms
- Risk professionals who wish to gain a deep understanding of the Moody's Analytics portfolio models
- Financial professionals whose work involves the use of credit portfolios
- Portfolio managers, credit analysts, and credit and risk managers
- Commercial bankers, investment bankers, and asset managers