Register for the Course
Shape your global business strategy and portfolio investments with our country forecasts. The World Workstation platform provides comprehensive information to identify and anticipate country-level risks through forecasts, key indicators, and interactive tools for ranking, charting, and exporting data.
- Coverage of more than 50 major economies that account for 93% of world GDP in purchasing power parity terms.
- Key stats, recent performance, and 10-year country forecasts, updated monthly to reflect recent historical data and rapid changes in economic conditions.
- High-value performance indicators updated weekly, such as exchange rates, country risk measures, and benchmarked cyclical indicators.
- Exportable data and charts.
- Direct access to Moody's Analytics research staff.
- Compare cross-country, cross-sector performance for asset allocation and sectoral lending investment decisions.
- Anticipate world commodity consumption trends and analyze their impact on input costs.
- Track changes to economic conditions to evaluate market opportunities and risks.
- Evaluate portfolio investments, and identify and develop a global business strategy.
World Workstation data and forecasts are produced and maintained by Moody's Analytics economists. Our economists have been recognized for forecasting accuracy by Bloomberg, MarketWatch, and Pulsenomics LLC.
Moody's Analytics data visualization and discovery solutions deliver comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility into risk and finance data.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic analysis to help clients understand key economic drivers across all geographic levels. Learn more.
Moody's Analytics provides powerful workstations for economic forecasting, data, & economic analytics. Deliver economic data in ways that meet your needs.
Moody's Analytics performance data solutions enable you to monitor your portfolio and confidently make decisions using reliable sources.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning & risk management practices. Learn more now.