Register for the Course
Moody’s Analytics Wealth Scenario Generator is a modeling engine that provides support for your financial planning and investment decision making. It provides the modeling framework required to illustrate the likely range of financial outcomes for any investment strategy and cash-flow profile. This allows for the comparison of risk and return of different options.
- Helps assess investment suitability, illustrate potential loss, and align investment solutions with a client’s risk profile and financial objectives.
- Efficiently monitor a portfolio against client needs, using automated tracker alerts to enable a value-added advice services.
- Access an objective basis to validate portfolio rebalancing and consolidation decisions.
- Embed an "attitude to risk" questionnaire to evaluate accumulation or decumulation strategies.
- Integrate a web-based calculation engine into robo-advice planning software.
- Model a wide range of sophisticated product features, including asset allocation glide-paths, constant-proportion portfolio insurance, guarantees, and investment-linked and variable annuities.
- Model a range of assets, including real estate, alternatives, hedge, commodities, infrastructure, and emerging market debt, consistently across multiple markets.
- Update economic assumptions quarterly, consistent with current market prices and conditions.
- Receive comprehensive documentation of all models and quarterly economic assumptions.
- Gain a multi-currency, multi-economy model that supports advice and planning solutions in any market or currency.
- Receive support from Moody’s Analytics global financial economic research group.
Moody's Analytics asset allocation solution helps establish, test, and run different asset allocations and identify risk-return efficient portfolios.
Moody's Analytics financial planning solution helps retail investors and advisers identify and communicate risk to make appropriate planning decisions.
Moody's Analytics investment product design solution delivers a suitability framework to develop investment propositions aligned with stringent regulations.
Moody's Analytics economic scenario and asset-liability modeling offerings support investment design and risk management activities.