Register for the Course
US Précis Metro & State reports offer concise economic analyses, data, and five-year forecasts for all US states and metropolitan areas. These reports help banks, governments, and investors account for changing economic conditions so they can manage risk and opportunities effectively.
- In-depth written analysis about each state and metropolitan area's recent economic performance and both the short- and long-term outlooks.
- Forecasts of key indicators that drive state and metro economies, including employment, population, housing activity, migration, income, output, and more.
- Exclusive Moody's Analytics indicators, such as cost of doing business, cost of living, risk-adjusted return, and vitality index.
- Key risks, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Indicators calculated for all areas, enabling clients to rank across metros and states.
- Identify investment opportunities and risks by evaluating areas with growth potential and economic performance.
- Analyze trends in housing, employment, income, and migration to develop effective marketing strategies for key demographics.
- Plan expansion and resource allocation to prepare for regional economic fluctuations.
- Manage exposure to risks in areas with flagging labor and housing markets.
Calculate fast, accurate reserves for loan and lease losses with our cloud-based ALLL solution.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic analysis to help clients understand key economic drivers across all geographic levels.