US Précis™ Metro & State
Register for the Course
US Précis Metro & State reports offer concise economic analyses, data, and five-year forecasts for all US states and metropolitan areas. These reports help banks, governments, and investors account for changing economic conditions so they can manage risk and opportunities effectively.
Leverage detailed analyses and data on economic conditions for all US states and metropolitan areas
- In-depth written analysis about each state and metropolitan area's recent economic performance and both the short- and long-term outlooks.
- Forecasts of key indicators that drive state and metro economies, including employment, population, housing activity, migration, income, output, and more.
- Exclusive Moody's Analytics indicators, such as cost of doing business, cost of living, risk-adjusted return, and vitality index.
- Key risks, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Indicators calculated for all areas, enabling clients to rank across metros and states.
Use for a variety of business and investment applications
- Identify investment opportunities and risks by evaluating areas with growth potential and economic performance.
- Analyze trends in housing, employment, income, and migration to develop effective marketing strategies for key demographics.
- Plan expansion and resource allocation to prepare for regional economic fluctuations.
- Manage exposure to risks in areas with flagging labor and housing markets.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic analysis to help clients understand key economic drivers across all geographic levels. Learn more.