Register for the Course
Designed with rigorous forecast governance at the core, Moody’s Analytics Scenario Studio enables you to produce custom scenarios in a multi-user environment with process controls that provide complete oversight. Scenarios can be created for 100+ countries and 10 regional aggregates.
- Develop multiple scenarios individually or with others simultaneously, in a web-based environment.
- Create scenarios for 60+ countries and 10 regional aggregates, out to 30-years.
- Evaluate monthly updated forecasts for 10,000+ economic and financial time series.
- Adjust detailed variables to simulate shocks or more discrete factors.
- Trace linkages through full transparency of equations and data.
- Visualize your changes through interactive dashboards, charting and data tables.
- Audit using an annotated change log of edits to forecast assumptions.
- Test edits in a local environment before committing to the master forecast.
- Configure user access control to data and platform functions.
- Leverage fully documented model methodology and validation documents.
- Access monthly updated scenario assumptions narratives.
- Integrate forecasts into your workflow seamlessly through our API and Excel Add-In.
Moody’s Analytics Global Macroeconomic Model emphasizes stability, forecast accuracy and consistency of forecasts across concepts. Variables are forecasted using a simultaneous system of structural economic equations that allow for a variety of cross-country interactions through demand, price and financial market linkages. The historical data series forecast in the model are sourced directly from national statistical offices wherever possible to ensure that the forecasts reflect the most accurate and timely information available. Extensive diagnostic processes ensure that our forecasts are stable from month to month and consistent with the current business cycle outlook of each nation. Each month, our chief economist Mark Zandi and his team of 100+ economists discuss the outlook and refine the forecast so that it accurately reflects our view of where the economy is headed. Our fully documented forecasts and assumptions help clients anticipate the risks and opportunities, enhancing decision making at every stage of the business cycle.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive macro & regional economic forecasts to help clients from various industries assess potential economic outcomes.
Moody's Analytics provides powerful workstations for economic forecasting, data, & economic analytics. Deliver economic data in ways that meet your needs.
Moody's Analytics performance data solutions enable you to monitor your portfolio and confidently make decisions using reliable sources.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning & risk management practices. Learn more now.