Register for the Course
To manage risk and opportunities effectively, banks, governments, investors, and other professionals must account for changing macroeconomic conditions. The US Macro Forecast Modeling Platform enables users to analyze the impact of shocks and form business contingency plans.
- More than 1,800 detailed economic, demographic, and financial forecast time-series, including GDP, employment, prices, interest rates, and more.
- Moody's Analytics baseline forecasts and standard alternative scenarios, updated monthly.
- User-friendly, web-based interface, with multiple ways to visualize data and no mnemonics to learn.
- Easy access to equations as well as the ability to trace through linkages.
- Prepare for a range of outcomes by evaluating the impact of shocks and various economic assumptions.
- Analyze with confidence using forecasts and scenarios produced, vetted, and maintained by Moody's Analytics economists.
- Account for the most recent data and conditions, with monthly baseline forecast and scenario updates.
- Fully understand the underlying assumptions for each scenario with detailed documentation and direct access to our economists.
Moody's Analytics provides trusted macro and regional forecasts to help clients assess potential economic outcomes.
Moody's Analytics provides powerful workstations for economic research, data, and forecasting analytics.
Moody's Analytics performance data solutions enable you to monitor your portfolio and confidently make decisions using reliable sources.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning and capital and risk management practices.