Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics is a trusted leading provider of economic and financial forecasts for the US and its states, metropolitan areas, and counties. National and regional forecasts are fully transparent, documented, and backed by practices to ensure stability and consistency with the current business cycle.
- Forecasts based on a structural econometric model that accounts for interrelationships among all the sectors of the US economy.
- Detailed coverage of more than 1,800 economic variables, including financial and labor markets, real estate, demographics, interest rates, and more.
- Full, detailed geographic coverage of the US and all of its states, metropolitan areas, and counties.
- Monthly updated baseline and alternative scenarios, with a 30-year forecast horizon.
- Consistent, updated, and expanded set of regulatory scenarios based on regulatory projections.
- Fully transparent and documented methodology managed by our expert team of economists and data specialists.
- Grasp key performance drivers – macro and regional economics, and industry and financial market dynamics.
- Integrate real-time macro and regional economic data, forecasts, and scenarios into your business processes.
- Improve confidence in your planning when interacting with internal stakeholders, using fully transparent and documented datasets.
- Stress test your portfolio under a variety of different economic scenarios using our alternative forecasts.
- Save time and resources by leveraging our off-the-shelf economic forecasts and alternative scenarios.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic, demographic, and financial data at the global and regional levels.
Moody's Analytics provides trusted macro and regional forecasts to help clients assess potential economic outcomes.
Moody's Analytics performance data solutions enable you to monitor your portfolio and confidently make decisions using reliable sources.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning and capital and risk management practices.