Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics Structured Finance Portal's CLO Monitoring Module provides users with 500+ enhanced metrics, a sophisticated cash flow engine, global CLO coverage, advanced comparative manager metrics, and dependable market value metrics.
- Track historical and current performance of CLO Managers
- Access aggregated information such as Annualized Default Rate, Par Build and Industry Exposures in order to determine a manager's style and trading behavior.
- Easily compare managers side-by-side to identify their strengths, weaknesses, performance, and unique characteristics.
- Utilize cohort analysis to benchmark a CLO Manager against the broader market.
- Bring in over 100 metrics to gain information for actionable insights through powerful visualization tools.
- Compare a specific deal against a vintage or a self-defined cohort to provide content for decision-making.
- Access standardized loan names/identifiers generated by advanced algorithms.
- Leverage live loan pricing from multiple sources to calculate MV OCs and NAVs.
- Analyze underlying exposure across deals and managers by generating an overlap matrix.
- Gain a granular level understanding of common assets held by a multitude of deals and managers.
- Analyze issuer exposures across the CLO universe.
- Quickly see deals and managers with the largest exposures to any issuer.
- Track and easily view all historical transactions or CLO assets alongside the daily pricing.
- Gain a complete view of live loan pricing, purchases and sales by managers using advanced graphing capabilities layered with transactional data.
Moody’s Analytics provides CLO market participants with award-winning, end-to-end solutions, available via multiple delivery methods.
Moody's Analytics provides dependable, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for Structured Finance investors.