Register for the Course
Structured Finance Evaluated Pricing Solutions provide customizable valuation tools for global structured finance securities and bank loans.
- Securely upload portfolio pricing scenarios and recipes through a user-friendly interface.
- Automatically and consistently apply scenario assumptions across portfolios, as well as underlying securities in ABS CDO, CRE CDO, and CDO^2 transactions.
- Apply historical, as well as projected, prepayment speeds and loss scenarios.
- Look up detailed terms and conditions, projected cash flows and performance for specific securities.
- Run on-demand analysis on individual securities, as well as entire portfolios.
- Access governing documents and trustee reports.
- Schedule pricing runs on Moody's Analytics hosted environments at different pre-determined times.
- Automatically trigger pricing analysis based on certain specified conditions such as changes in assumptions, bond factors, and interest rates.
- Ensure quality of evaluations through validation processes that monitor tolerance levels, price changes and data integrity.
- Receive pricing files through FTP feed, and email alerts once the files are ready.
Clients receive individualized support from our product analysts who specialize in pricing methodologies and global securitization asset classes business process design, product management and API implementation.
- The Structured Finance API has been integrated with many specialized pricing, ALM, trading, and risk analytics providers in the fixed-income space. Such partnerships have enabled market participants to access Moody's Analytics structured fixed-income data, credit, cash flow and pricing models to accomplish their pricing and risk analytics strategy, whereby ensuring cost and operational efficiencies.
- Moody's Analytics models provide users with a valuable tool for generating prepayment, default and loss forecasts for loans, pools and securities across a wide range of asset classes that are critical inputs to pricing, risk management, accounting and regulatory reporting.
Moody’s Analytics has developed a Consumer ABS suite of comprehensive solutions and tools for all of your buy-side, monitoring, pricing, and research needs.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive coverage via our Agency deal library and data feed, and supports extensive use cases via our APIs.
Moody’s Analytics provides CLO market participants with award-winning, end-to-end solutions, available via multiple delivery methods.
Moody's Analytics CMBS Solutions provide market participants with advanced deal cash flow analytics, comparative deals and specific commercial loan and property income and valuation details.
Moody's Analytics provides market participants with end-to-end, customizable, and advanced solutions for Non-Agency RMBS and analytics.
Moody's Analytics provides dependable, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for Structured Finance investors.
Moody's Analytics produces regulatory analytics and best-in-class advisory services that create confidence and allow our clients to manage their structured finance risk via our Structured Finance Portal Regulatory Module.