Register for the Course
Moody’s Analytics advisory and implementation teams work with organizations globally to strengthen and validate their stress testing frameworks. We help clients define and implement stress testing strategies that support their objectives. Specific services include assessment of clients’ business needs relative to the development, customization, and implementation of sophisticated stress testing and risk management solutions; support and advice on product configuration; and installation.
- Solution implementation advice helps you align business requirements with product design.
- Detailed model and data gap analyses across asset classes enables you to establish data quality and assess documentation and control standards.
- Advisory and modeling services support development of stress testing methodologies and models.
- Full training on all aspects of product use, configuration, and administration ensure that full benefits are derived from solution.
- Develop effective governance frameworks for stress testing activities and ensure documentation standards are met.
- Establish business requirements such as auditability, ongoing cost of ownership, reduced effort, and manual intervention when running risk exercises.
- Anticipate and address issues that have been identified during stress testing exercises.
- Achieve a smooth transition to new systems and frameworks to quickly benefit from your investment.
- Adapt systems and processes to changing business and regulatory requirements with ease.
Moody’s Analytics Stress Testing Suite of modular, integrated solutions drives stress testing programs at financial institutions around the globe. Its data integrity, analytics, and regulatory reporting solutions streamline, strengthen, and transform your stress testing program from a regulatory compliance exercise into a strategic advantage.
Moody’s Analytics offers automated, streamlined, and integrated regulatory capital calculation and reporting solutions for a wide range of banking regulations.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.