Register for the Course
The RiskFoundation datamart is the cornerstone of Moody’s Analytics comprehensive enterprise-level solution for insurance firms. It provides the infrastructure needed to implement a world-class risk management system and comply with regulatory frameworks.
- Consolidate risk and finance data from different source systems, including asset and liability results, into a single, common system of record, allowing you to view enterprise risk holistically.
- Provides a data management toolkit that consolidates data from subsidiaries and populates missing and clean data from different source systems.
- Access flexible reporting and dashboards to answer sophisticated analytical queries across your portfolio and design reports at both an aggregate and transactional level.
- Choose from multiple deployment options, so you can implement those options that make the most sense for your environment, whether you want to measure risk at the local or group level or both.
- Use an infrastructure that can implement a world-class risk management system and comply with regulatory frameworks.
- Leverage an enterprise-wide datamart, optimized for managing risk and financial data, that delivers business and regulatory reporting capabilities.
- Access an administrative console, customization toolkits, grid computing and scenario-analysis software that can all be adapted to fit your firm’s unique risk infrastructure
- Supports improved data quality, auditability, and transparency.
Moody’s Analytics insurance economic capital solution provides critical insights that help evaluate solvency positions and risk-based decision making.
Moody's Analytics insurance regulatory reporting solution supports the delivery of group and solo-entity quantitative reports for Solvency II and other regimes.
Moody’s Analytics insurance regulatory capital solutions help insurers comply with Solvency II and other similar regulatory regimes.
The Moody’s Analytics solution supports the solvency metrics and the associated reporting from both a group and solo perspective for Solvency II compliance.