Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics offers comprehensive, integrated regulatory reporting for Basel I, II, and III, as well as European Banking Authority (EBA), Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), and Dodd-Frank Act Stress Tests (DFAST). The Regulatory Reporting Module supports reporting for more than 50 regulators.
- Automate the collection, processing, and submission of reports to regulators. Our solution supports XBRL, XML, Microsoft Excel, and ASCII.
- Move quickly and easily from the consolidated level to the underlying data to understand your current position in depth.
- Capture and report on all changes to the data before, during, and after the reporting process. Audit changes made down to individual cells to maintain data quality.
- Deliver comprehensive and fully audited user access control, down to the cell, table, and company level.
- Support comprehensive management visibility and control. The solution delivers predefined and customizable business reports.
- Integrate the Regulatory Reporting Module into your existing upstream architecture to deliver best-in-class regulatory reporting quickly and smoothly.
- Manage your global regulatory reporting requirements by leveraging more than 3,000 built-in reporting templates covering more than 50 countries.
- This solution gives you confidence by ensuring the right data is in the right place at the right time, to deliver accurate and timely reports to regulators.
Regulatory reporting is a vital but complex process, requiring a flexible approach that balances the demands of regulators and key stakeholders against the needs of the business. The Regulatory Reporting Module seamlessly manages these objectives in one place and puts you in control of your reports to supervisors and key stakeholders.
Moody's Analytics regulatory reporting solution delivers comprehensive, automated, and streamlined regulatory reporting.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.