Register for the Course
Banks, governments, investors, and other professionals must account for changing economic conditions to manage risk and opportunities effectively. The Regional Financial Review publication provides forward-looking, in-depth analysis and data on US macro and regional conditions and trends, as well as global, national, and subnational economies.
- Expert analysis on timely topics such as the US and global outlook, credit trends, industry trends, and regional indicators of comparative advantage.
- Executive summary and forecast assumptions by Mark Zandi, Chief Economist at Moody's Analytics.
- Commentary on economic trends in US states and metro areas, as well as global subnational areas.
- Key data series, plus macro and financial forecasts for all US states and the top 50 US metropolitan areas.
- Identify investment opportunities and risks by evaluating areas with growth potential and strong economic performance.
- Evaluate the impact of fiscal and monetary policy changes of the US and international economies.
- Manage exposure in areas facing key economic risks.
- Analyze trends in housing, employment, and migration to develop effective marketing to key demographic groups.
- Understand linkages across global economic regions.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic analysis to help clients understand key economic drivers across all geographic levels.