Register for the Course
Risk Data Suite (RDS) is a family of data feed solutions covering all current issuer and instrument credit ratings by our sister company Moody's Investors Service and select Moody’s affiliate rating agencies.
- Corporate and structured finance: Provides ratings and related information from Moody's Investors Service on corporates, financial institutions, and sovereigns, available as an organization- or instrument-level service.
- Organization service: Supports the integration of issuer-level ratings and related organization-level information from Moody's Investors Service.
- Instrument service: Supports the integration of instrument-level ratings and related instrument-level information from Moody's Investors Service.
- Public finance: Supplies Moody's Investors Service ratings and related information on the US public finance sector at the sale, instrument, and organization levels.
- Historical data service: Offers a comprehensive history of Moody's Investors Service credit ratings for the corporate and structured finance organization and instrument services, and the public finance service.
- Moody’s Local: Provides regional ratings focused on the needs of local capital markets in Latin America including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Peru, Mexico and Uruguay.
- Korea Investors Service: Provides country-specific credit rating methodologies that capture the risks and dynamics of South Korea to meet the needs of local market participants.
- Moody’s affiliate ratings agencies follow their own independent rating and research processes. Ratings are measured in different rating scales and use different methodologies and credit analysts than Moody’s Investors Service.
- Convenience, speed, and accuracy of a direct feed of Moody's Investors Service and affiliate agency credit ratings to your databases.
- Reduced risk, cost, and time compared with the manual processing of rating information.
- Electronic tracking and recording of ratings.
- Compatible format easily integrates into your company’s systems.
- Simple matching with industry-standard identifiers, such as CUSIPs, ISINs, Financial Information Global Identifiers, and Legal Entity Identifiers.
Moody’s Analytics electronic information delivery products support the integration of Moody's Investors Service and affiliate agency ratings and related information directly into proprietary applications to facilitate analysis and improve data integrity.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning & risk management practices. Learn more now.