Register for the Course
The QRATE model allows you to estimate how a change in an entity's financials will impact its Moody's Investors Service credit rating, adding depth to your credit analysis of public finance entities across segments.
- QRATE calculates values for expected loss and average loss given default to help you dive further into the details of an entity’s credit risk.
- Quantitatively derived Q-Ratings are designed to estimate how changes to an entity's financials might impact its Moody's Investors Service credit ratings.
- Credit models for six US public finance sectors, including local governments, airports, water and sewer, higher education, healthcare, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Estimated quantitative ratings for both rated and unrated entities serve as a “second opinion” to supplement your own credit assessment process.
- QRATE helps you quickly evaluate how a change in an institution’s financials may impact its credit quality.
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.