Moody’s CreditView – US Public Finance
Register for the Course
Moody's CreditView – US Public Finance offers in-depth research and credit metrics from our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and select economic data from Moody’s Analytics on US public finance issuers. This unique tool lets you see the relevant credit risk and drill deeper into the thinking and data behind it, helping you draw conclusions faster and with confidence.
- Moody's Investors Service credit analysis and commentary on credit market developments, macroeconomic trends, sectors, municipalities, and sales
- Key credit metrics from Moody’s Investors Service and key economic and demographic metrics from Moody’s Analytics.
- Access to content on 22,000 US state and local governments, hospitals, higher education institutions, and other tax-exempt issuers, and 130,000 sales rated by Moody’s Investors Service. Also available for individual states or healthcare/higher education.
- Priority invitations to Moody’s Analytics organized US public finance conferences and events.
- Conduct your own credit analysis to identify trends affecting US public finance issuers, sales, and sectors.
Tap into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.