Register for the Course
Moody’s CreditView is our flagship solution that incorporates credit ratings, research and data from Moody’s Investors Service plus research, data and content from Moody’s Analytics. It delivers the essential information you need to help you comprehensively evaluate credit risk.
- Conduct fundamental credit analysis, whether you need to quickly access core credit information, or deep-dive into a full suite of ratings, research, and financial data.
- Compare financial performance by building a peer report to your specifications.
- Gain broad perspectives on key topics and sectors to better understand the relevant trends and drivers that shape credit quality.
- Stay up to date on the areas that matter to you by "Following" topics, sectors and entities.
- Award-winning credit analysis and commentaries on over 620 Moody's Investors Service rated sovereign, sub-sovereign, and supranational issuers, including extensive coverage on developing events, macroeconomic trends, and related topics impacting credit quality.
- Moody’s Investors Service historical time series data and forecasts for key economic indicators, including fiscal, institutional, and external ratios.
- Moody's Analytics market and economic indicators that provide early warning indicators of credit deterioration and rating transition probabilities.
- Direct access to Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Analytics analysts globally including a world-class credit events and services program.
Tap into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.