Register for the Course
Moody's CreditView provides, in a single, consolidated view, multiple perspectives to inform your investment and risk management decisions. Moody's CreditView – Sovereign offers in-depth research and statistics from our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, as well as Moody's Analytics MIR™ (Market Implied Ratings) content and research on sovereign and sub-sovereign issuers. This unique tool lets you see the relevant credit risk and drill deeper into the thinking and data behind it, helping you draw conclusions faster and with confidence.
- Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Analytics credit analysis and commentary on developing events, macroeconomic trends, and sovereign issuers.
- Moody's Analytics MIR results are market derived metrics from the credit default swap (CDS), bond and equity markets that help you track performance and provide early warnings of credit deterioration.
- Moody’s Investors Service historical time series data and forecasts for key economic indicators, including fiscal, institutional, and external ratios.
- Our global service provides access to content on more than 620 sovereign, sub-sovereign, and supranational issuers rated by Moody’s Investors Service. Also available for Americas, EMEA, and Asia packages.
- Priority invitations to Moody’s Analytics organized sovereign conferences and events.
- Conduct your own credit analysis to identify trends affecting sovereign issuers.
- Ramp up quickly on new additions to your portfolio or industry coverage with helpful, easy-to-digest overviews.
- Detect credit deterioration early by leveraging Moody's Analytics information from the bond and credit derivative markets.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.