Register for the Course
Moody's CreditView provides, in a single, consolidated view, multiple perspectives to inform your investment and risk management decisions. Moody's CreditView – Corporates offers in-depth research and financial data from our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and Moody's Analytics MIR™ (Market Implied Ratings) content and research, on corporate, infrastructure, and project finance issuers. This unique tool lets you see the relevant credit risk and drill deeper into the thinking and data behind it, helping you draw conclusions faster and with confidence.
- Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Analytics credit analysis and commentary on developing events, macroeconomic trends, and non-financial corporate, project finance, and infrastructure issuers.
- Moody’s Analytics MIR are market-derived metrics from the credit default swap (CDS), bond, and equity markets that help you track performance and provide early warnings of credit deterioration.
- Moody's Investors Service analyst-adjusted and as-reported financials and credit metrics.
- Our global service provides access to content on more than 5,000 non-financial institutions rated by Moody’s Investors Service. Also available for Americas, EMEA, and Asia packages, as well as packages for high yield and investment grade.
- Priority invitations to Moody’s Analytics organized corporate conferences and events.
- Conduct your own credit analysis to identify trends affecting US corporate issuers and sectors.
- Ramp up quickly on new additions to your portfolio or industry coverage with helpful, easy-to-digest overviews.
- Detect credit deterioration early by leveraging Moody's Analytics information from the bond, equity, and credit derivative markets.
- Compare corporate financial performance, regardless of region or regulatory regime, through a single, global chart of accounts.
- Create a custom group of corporate issuers, using any of the issuers available in our database for your own analysis.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.