Register for the Course
Moody's CreditCycle solution enables consumer lenders to manage credit risk more effectively by providing credible loss-forecasting, benchmarking, and stress testing models for assessing the performance of portfolios. Clients can analyze the impact of policy changes, plausible economic scenarios, and their own lending standards.
- Integrated, up-to-date economic data and monthly forecast updates reflect the latest conditions.
- Econometric models account for origination, vintage quality, life cycle component, and prevailing economic conditions.
- Consistent set of scenarios simulates the impact of defaults, energy crises, and other events.
- Fully specified equations, backed by a transparent and documented methodologies, support internal and regulatory compliance needs.
- Leverage integrated economic data, forecasts, and scenarios into your stress testing processes.
- Analyze the effects of life cycle component, origination condition, and economic events on portfolio performance.
- Save time and resources by using our off-the-shelf economic forecasts and alternative scenarios.
- Improve confidence when interacting with internal stakeholders and regulators, by using fully transparent and documented models.
Moody's CreditCycle solution is backed by economists with extensive experience in forecasting business cycles and formulating credible stress scenarios. We offer a quantitative, transparent, and documented methodology for incorporating economic factors into stress testing processes.
Our commercial lending solutions are flexible and robust enough to support whatever loan structures, pricing, or conditions you require to reduce risk.
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody’s Analytics provides tools for the most crucial aspects of the expected loss impairment model, with robust solutions to aggregate data, calculate expected credit losses, and derive and report provisions.
Moody's Analytics data visualization and discovery solutions deliver comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility into risk and finance data.
Quantify diversification benefits across portfolios and define risk types that inform risk management and active asset allocation decisions.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.