Register for the Course
To manage their businesses effectively, banks, governments, investors, and other professionals must account for changing economic conditions. Economy.com provides a single source for analysis of 300+ global macroeconomic indicators, cyclical and structural economic developments, and financial market performance.
- Coverage by Moody's Analytics economists of 50+ countries accounts for more than 90% of world GDP in purchasing power parity terms.
- Consistent two-year macroeconomic forecasts for more than 50 countries cover national accounts, prices, labor markets, and more.
- Calendars, data, and analysis of 300+ economic indicators from 150 public and private sources are updated as soon as new data is published.
- Includes real-time analysis of important economic events and regular, in-depth commentary on trends and specialized topics, such as central banks.
- Daily economic round-up email covers the day's key topics, while regular webinars inform on the global outlook.
- Leverage a single web-based source to quickly obtain a comprehensive view of the global macroeconomy and learn how economic data and policy shape the outlook.
- Gain confidence by using a trusted source with extensive economic and forecasting experience.
- Consume jargon-free, objective analyses to enhance strategic planning, risk management, and investment decisions.
- Customize service to meet unique needs, such as displaying only the most important indicators and setting up email alerts.
Economy.com is produced and maintained by Moody's Analytics economists. Our economists have been recognized for forecasting accuracy by Bloomberg, MarketWatch, and Pulsenomics LLC.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic analysis to help clients understand key economic drivers across all geographic levels.