Register for the Course
To manage their businesses effectively, banks, governments, investors and other professionals must account for changing economic conditions. Economic View provides a single source for analysis of 250+ global macroeconomic indicators, cyclical and structural economic developments, and financial market performance.
- Coverage by Moody's Analytics economists of the U.S. and major countries that account for 90% of world GDP in purchasing power parity terms.
- Consistent macroeconomic country forecasts covering national accounts, prices, labor markets and more.
- Calendars, data and analysis of 250+ economic indicators from 150 public and private sources are updated as soon as new data are published.
- Includes real-time analysis of important economic events and regular, in-depth commentary on trends and specialized topics such as central banks.
- Daily economic roundup and regional briefings cover the day's key economic data, policy developments, and financial market conditions. Weekly highlights and previews provide a look back at the past week and a look ahead, including forecasts for the next week’s data releases.
- Utilize economic trackers monitoring key issues for the global economy, including Global Business Cycle Map, Geopolitical Tracker, U.S. High-Frequency GDP Model, and Risk Matrix for a number of economies.
- Leverage a single web-based source to quickly obtain a comprehensive view of the global macroeconomy and learn how economic data and policy shape the outlook.
- Gain confidence by using a trusted source with extensive economic and forecasting experience.
- Consume jargon-free, objective analyses to enhance strategic planning, risk management and investment decisions.
- Customize the service to meet unique needs such as displaying only the most important indicators and setting up email alerts.
Economic View is produced and maintained by Moody's Analytics economists. Our economists have been recognized for forecasting accuracy by Bloomberg LP, MarketWatch, Consensus Economics, Focus Economics and Pulsenomics LLC.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive economic analysis to help clients understand key economic drivers across all geographic levels.