Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics has extensive experience in delivering clear, actionable insight to clients through speaking engagements. Our analysts cover a variety of timely, relevant topics across a range of industries, sectors, and geographies to help firms account for current and future economic conditions and manage risk and opportunities effectively.
- Highly qualified speakers, many with PhDs and deep economic forecasting and scenario expertise.
- Objective, jargon-free analysis coupled with extensive experience in explaining economic concepts to traditional and nontraditional users.
- Broad coverage of relevant economic topics, including macro and regional outlooks and specialized areas, such as real estate and credit conditions.
- Timely economic information updated on a monthly basis.
- Utilize comprehensive and timely information to understand the many components that drive the economy.
- Leverage Moody's Analytics expertise in strategic business planning such as expansions and acquisitions.
- Gain insights to identify market opportunities, target growth areas, and adjust customer retention and marketing programs.
- Assess the impact of potential economic downturns on your portfolios, business, and investments.