Register for the Course
Moody's Analytics provides analysis, estimation, and identification of economic developments and trends for key industries and regions. We help clients understand risks, comparative advantages, and underlying strengths, as well as near- and long-term prospects for critical geographies and sectors.
- Analysis, estimation, and identification of economic developments and trends are developed for key industries and regions.
- Deep investigation into existing or prospective markets facilitates evaluation of economic outlook and potential risks.
- Capabilities include market analysis, policy impact, revenue and demand forecasting, and custom econometric models.
- Highly trained relationship management team and economists personally and quickly answer your questions.
- Evaluate the economic outlook and potential risks for inventory, expansion, acquisition, and other business and planning activities.
- Account for changes in macro and regional economic conditions, as well as economic policy.
- Optimize decision-making processes by leveraging our extensive economic modeling and forecasting expertise.
- Minimize risk and maximize revenues at every stage of the business/economic cycle.