Register for the Course
Consumer lenders must account for changing economic conditions on the current and future performance of their portfolios to manage their business effectively. CreditForecast.com, a Moody’s Analytics and Equifax partnership, provides data, forecasts, and analyses to assess how economic conditions affect consumer credit behavior and performance.
- Extensive, detailed, and consistent consumer credit data and forecasts available for all major consumer lending lines, such as auto, bankcard, and mortgage.
- Key consumer information, such as age, personal income, current risk scores, risk scores at origination, and presence of a mortgage.
- Exclusive volume and credit quality assessment for new origination lines, plus key credit and blended variables not available elsewhere.
- Fully transparent and documented forecast and alternative scenarios, updated monthly, for stress testing and “what if" analyses.
- Quarterly in-depth analyses for each product line and quarterly webinars on the consumer credit outlook.
- Identify market opportunities and adjust customer retention, scoring, marketing, and pricing programs based on data and analyses.
- Leverage information for strategic business planning, investment, and expansion decisions as well as location analyses.
- Conduct loss forecasting, benchmarking, sensitivity analyses, and stress testing exercises on the performance of your portfolios.
- Assess the impact of potential economic downturns on your business and investments.
CreditForecast.com is backed by economists with extensive experience in forecasting business cycles and formulating credible stress scenarios. We offer a quantitative, transparent, and documented methodology for incorporating economic factors into consumer credit forecasts.
Calculate fast, accurate reserves for loan and lease losses with our cloud-based ALLL solution.
Automating the process of financial spreading and credit scoring increases loan application volume and helps lenders make better credit decisions.
Our commercial lending solutions are flexible and robust enough to support whatever loan structures, pricing, or conditions you require to reduce risk.
Proactively monitoring the financial health of borrowers and the risk level of your loan portfolio increases the profitability of your lending business.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody’s Analytics delivers award-winning credit models and expert advisory services to provide you with best-in-class credit risk modeling solutions.
Moody's Analytics provides trusted macro and regional forecasts to help clients assess potential economic outcomes.
Moody's Analytics performance data solutions enable you to monitor your portfolio and confidently make decisions using reliable sources.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning and capital and risk management practices.
Moody’s Analytics helps financial institutions develop collaborative, auditable, repeatable, and transparent stress testing programs to meet regulatory demands.