Register for the Course
The Credit Research Database (CRD) is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive financial statement and default databases. It provides unique insight into private firm and commercial real estate credit risk through its robust, proprietary, and global datasets.
- Contains more than 92 million financial statements representing more than 18 million global private firms, with over 2.2 million defaults.
- Provides broad coverage across middle-market commercial and industrial (C&I), commercial real estate (CRE), and project finance transactions.
- Utilizes historical data spanning multiple credit cycles since 1990.
- Includes built-in partnerships with more than 90 global financial institutions.
- Examine the financial performance of middle-market private firms across industries and size groups for market intelligence.
- Augment portfolio data for model validation and calibration.
- Benchmark internal portfolios against peers across multiple dimensions including industry, size, and region.
- Establish stress testing frameworks with a robust dataset that provides comprehensive coverage and minimizes data gaps.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning and capital and risk management practices.