Register for the Course
A result of the collaborative efforts of over 90 of the world’s leading financial institutions and Moody’s Analytics, Credit Research Database (CRD) Consortia Services provides high quality, homogeneous, and Basel-compliant credit risk insights for portfolio-level benchmarking, regulatory compliance, and data augmentation.
- Join over 90 of the world’s leading banks, insurers, asset managers, and multi-lateral development banks.
- Database contains nearly 92 million financial statements, representing more than 18 million global private firms, with over 2.2 million defaults.
- Access over 6,389 project finance transactions and 460 defaults, representing over 62% of the market since 1983.
- Broad asset class coverage includes commercial and industrial (C&I), commercial real estate (CRE), middle-market (SME) private firms, and project and infrastructure finance.
- Large membership base includes leading global and regional banks, insurers, institutional investors, global international financial institutions (IFI), and multilateral development banks (MDB).
- Data validation and qualitative assessments
- Industry benchmark analytics and consensus estimates
- Data pools
- Customized model validation and calibration services, using pooled data and models
- Suite of data visualization dashboards for custom analytics
Moody's Analytics works closely with all participants to guide the process of data submission and delivery. Our team helps participants refine data requirements for processing and provides valuable reports available only through participation in the CRD consortium.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.