Register for the Course
Moody’s Analytics Reporting Studio offers a comprehensive cloud-native Software-as-a-Service solution that helps banks address regulatory reporting requirements, such as the European Banking Authority (EBA) COREP and FINREP, as well as other local reporting requirements including: UK-specific reports for Bank of England (BoE), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Take advantage of data enrichment and transformation capabilities to easily source and transform data.
- Achieve consistency of data by creating a single source of truth for all reports.
- Generate reports such as EBA COREP and FINREP, and UK-specific reports for BoE, PRA, and FCA, using our reporting engine that includes preconfigured risk and finance regulatory reports.
- Compare reports at two different reporting dates to show the root causes of any variances.
- Use the built-in data lineage functionality to trace the lineage of every transaction from the initial source, through enrichment steps, to the relevant data points.
- Resolve any data quality and validation rules issues, as well as preview the impact on all affected reports and validation rules by using the smart adjustment capabilities.
- Use the report designer and the expansive reporting data dictionaries to save time and effort when designing new reports.
- Keep track of disclosure and submission deadlines through the submission calendar.
- Use live reports technology to process data and get a real-time view of reports.
- Deliver comprehensive self-service analytics and business insights by leveraging the prepared and enriched datasets.
- Reduce time, effort, and cost of compliance by using the SaaS model.
- Implement quick, scalable cloud-native technology to efficiently handle any data volume and quickly generate all needed reports.
- Take advantage of the reporting engine with off-the-shelf prudential and statistical report coverage to speed your time to report completion.
- Use the visual report designer tool to easily extend the scope of reports whenever needed.
- Benefit from the range of services offered as part of the annual subscription, including continuous regulatory updates and training, regular technical upgrades, and software maintenance and support.
As part of our ongoing regulatory maintenance commitment, we continuously monitor regulatory updates, adjust our solution’s configuration, and regularly implement and integrate these changes to help our clients remain compliant. Moody’s Analytics functional and technical teams fully manage regulatory updates and software maintenance, keeping clients up-to-date with the latest regulatory rules and reports, as well as software features.
Moody's Analytics regulatory reporting solution delivers comprehensive, automated, and streamlined regulatory reporting.